Ultimate Direction Race Vest 6.0
Light. Fast. Breathable.
Optimized for setting PBs at your fastest pace yet. Featherlight yet feature rich, the Ultimate Direction Race Vesta uses the latest in fully customizable vest-fit technology with the ultra-durable Comfort Cinch™ 3.0 and protective mesh panels that prevent chafing over many miles. A roomier cut in the back and spacious arm holes provide a wider, taller fit for larger frames than their Vesta version.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethelyne cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.
- Comes with 4 hooks and bugee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with T-hook adjustments
- Back pockets are placed so that all pockets are accessable while wearing the vest
- Silicone elasatic loops at back provide additional trekking pole or gear storage.
- Water resistant but fully breathable back panel for maximum ventilation.
82% nylon 12% spandex
100% silicone coated nylon
Weight (without bottles): 193 g (6.8 oz)
Volume: 6.3 L (384 in3)
Ultimate Direction Vest Sizing Chart
Measure while wearing the clothes you intend to wear and note that when full of gear, vests will fit smaller than while empty. A vest which fits correctly won't ride up, chafe or stop you from breathing.
How To Measure
If you have any questions that can't be answered here, feel free to contact us a call in store for help.
Free delivery on all Australian orders over $69.
Upgrade to Express Delivery for $10 on all orders over $69.
All our deliveries are made with Australia Post's carbon neutral parcel delivery service. Read our full delivery information.