Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest 6.0
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.Comes with 4 hooks and bungee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customisable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with sliding rail adjustments.
- All external back pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn including an upper mesh pocket and water resistant lower pocket with left and right size zippered entries
- Waterproof main pocket with zippered clamshell opening.
- One waterproof and one water resistant shoulder stash pocket for pills and other small items.
VOLUME: 13.4L / 817.71 in3
100% silicone coated nylon
82% nylon 12% spandex
Ultimate Direction Vest Sizing Chart
Measure while wearing the clothes you intend to wear and note that when full of gear, vests will fit smaller than while empty. A vest which fits correctly won't ride up, chafe or stop you from breathing.
|Small||58–81 cm||23–32 cm|
How To Measure
If you have any questions that can't be answered here, feel free to contact us a call in store for help.