T8 Sherpa Shorts v2 | Mens
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight shorts will carry all your gear. No pack or separate belt needed - just pop on a pair of the T8 Sherpa shorts and run!
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with a key holder
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders - leave the safety pins at home!
- Super lightweight, 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Important to note:
- T8 are a Hong Kong company and use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more relaxed fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpa Shorts are designed with no inner liner so pair them with some comfy undies, compression shorts or tights.
- Men looking for a shorter, racing cut can consider the women's version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
Calculate your own measurements, then select your product size
|ORDER SIZE||WAIST (CM)||WAIST (INCH)|
|XS||66 - 71||26 - 28|
|S||73.5 - 76||29 - 30|
|M||81 - 84||32 - 33|
|L||86 - 89||34 - 35|
|XL||91 - 96||36 - 38|
Free delivery on all Australian orders over $69.
Upgrade to Express Delivery for $10 on all orders over $69.
|Order Value||Postage Cost|
|Order Value||Postage Cost|
All our deliveries are made with Australia Post's carbon neutral parcel delivery service. Read our full delivery information.
Returns, Exchanges and RefundsSee our full returns policy.
2024 Christmas Delivery
|Australia (excl. WA and NT)||18th December||21st December|
|WA||15th December||20th December|
|NT||14th December||20th December|
These dates are provided by Australia Post, and are outlines for delivery to Metro areas. For rural deliveries, please allow additional time.
Love my new T8 shorts, very comfortable and lots of pockets. Fits the T8 drink bottle in and you can’t even feel it.
Love these shorts so much that I now have three pairs and they are my go to for any race or long training runs. They are super lightweight and great for the hot QLD weather. Although I thought at first it was a bit of a pain to have to buy undies to go with these I’ve found that they too are super lightweight and breathable and in my experience so far have seemed to completely eliminate even a hint of chafing. The sizing is also great - I’m tall and skinny and often find that in running shorts I fall between a small and medium so the S/M size in these is perfect for me. Highly recommend!