Salomon S/Lab Ultra 3 | Unisex
Popular with some of the world's best ultra-runners, the S/LAB ULTRA 3 is designed for long-distance performance and comfort. The lighter construction combines a more resistent, breathable mesh upper with cushioning for maximum bounce. With a Contagrip TA outsole, you’ll power through the kilometers, however wet and slippery the conditions.
Long-distance comfort | Springy cushioning and soft, breathable fabrics keep your feet just right.
Long-distance performance | More resistent and breathable, the new mesh upper is designed to take on the kilometers.
Long-distance traction | The Contagrip TA outsole provides aggressive grip in any conditions, however wet and muddy.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Terrain: All types of terrain
Salomon Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||US||JP|
|3.5 UK||21.5||36||4 M||22|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5 M||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5 M||23|
|5 UK||23||38||5.5 M||23.5|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6 M||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5 M||24.5|
|6.5 UK||24.5||40||7 M||25|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5 M||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8 M||26|
|8 UK||26||42||8.5 M||26.5|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9 M||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5 M||27.5|
|9.5 UK||27.5||44||10 M||28|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5 M||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11 M||29|
|11 UK||29||46||11.5 M||29.5|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12 M||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5 M||30.5|
|12.5 UK||30.5||48||13 M||31|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5 M||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14 M||32|
|14 UK||32||50||14.5 M||32.5|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15 M||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.