Patagonia Strider Pro 3 1/2 Inch Shorts | Womens
Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Lightweight with bonded seams, a 3½'' inseam and three pockets for storage, the Strider Pro shorts are built for longer days in the mountains or on your favorite backyard linkups, when utility matters. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Wide stretch-knit waistband adds comfort, provides moisture management and reduces bulk; mid-rise for more flattering fit and function across a wide range of body types
- Three large pockets with stretch for stashing essentials: one semi-secure drop-in pocket at back of waistband; two envelope pockets along the side of waistband; pocket fabric is smooth, durable and quick-drying
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- Comfortable, fast-drying brief liner
The body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle. The remaining 10% is spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit.
Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odour control
Liner fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free delivery on all Australian orders over $69.
Upgrade to Express Delivery for $10 on all orders over $69.
All our deliveries are made with Australia Post's carbon neutral parcel delivery service. Read our full delivery information.