Patagonia Slope Runner Exploration Pack 18L
Expanding on the vest chassis of the Slope Runner series, the Patagonia Slope Runner Exploration Pack 18L is built for big linkups or trailblazers looking to fill in the black spaces on the map.
- 100% recycled materials, webbing and spacer mesh; exterior shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Four chest-harness pockets and numerous expanding and static storage options on the pack's back carry a variety of gear to handle a wide range of terrain
- Piolet carrying system and lash point can hold an additional item or helmet
- Pack-style load management system securely holds dynamic payloads; vest-style construction minimizes chafing while maximizing breathability
- Adjustable dual sternum straps allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Includes two 500ml HydraPak® flasks specifically shaped to slide smoothly back into their holsters
- Cinch-forward closure directs the pack volume against your back and away from the back of your head; pack volume is 18 liters
Country Of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 1,000 g (2 lbs 3.27 oz)
Shell A: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Lining and shell B: 2.3-oz 70-denier 100% ECONYL® recycled nylon with a PU and silicone coating
Back panel: 7-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
Exterior pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex power mesh
Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
Includes two 500ml HydraPak® flasks specifically shaped to slide smoothly back into their holsters
Free delivery on all Australian orders over $69.
Upgrade to Express Delivery for $10 on all orders over $69.
All our deliveries are made with Australia Post's carbon neutral parcel delivery service. Read our full delivery information.