Hoka Stinson ATR 6 | Womens
Older colours reduced to clear
The sixth edition of one of HOKA's most enduring models, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.”
Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and the closely spaced lugs ensure stability.
Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Hoka's standard width for women's models is B and for men's models, D. Their wide shoes are D width in women's models and EE for men's models.