Fractel Youth Cap
Fractel have reworked their traditional silhouette by reducing the overall circumference, depth and panel structure. The final result are the new P-Series and K-Series caps for youths. With additional UPF+50 sun protective fabric, built from 100% Recycled REPREVE® fibers and in Fractel's signature, fun colours, your trail kids will love being sun-safe on their runs.
Built with performance and sustainability front of mind, this model features a 5.5cm length peak and uses an updated, laser-cut panel structure allowing for extra breathability, packability and overall performance.
- In addition to the Trail Co., Fractel is a 1% For The Planet Contributor
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front, side and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
Machine Wash Cold
Bluesign® certified fabric
Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims
Weight: 55 grams
Designed in Australia
P-Series Cap for Teens or smaller heads: 54cm (range: 51 to 57cm)
K-Series Cap for Kids approx 2 to 7 years: 52cm (range: 49 to 55cm)