Where to Mountain Bike in South East Queensland | Sixth Edition
A book of detailed topographic maps of recreational trails suitable for riding your mountain bike, very thoroughly covering South East Queensland and a slice of Northern NSW.
This is the Sixth Edition; 18,000 copies of earlier editions have been purchased so far, making this a local bestseller.
Note that this edition does not cover trails north of Gympie or the BVRT and KKRT.
What's new in the Sixth Edition?
35 new trail networks, including many important new areas like:
- McEuen State Forest in Wondai
- Hillview Drive in Ipswich
- Glossy Black Reserve on the Gold Coast
- Eastern Escarpment (Mount Cotton) in Redland
- Mount Marlay in Stanthorpe
- Northern Rivers Rail Trail in NSW
What area does the Sixth Edition cover?
- North to South Burnett and Gympie
- South to New Italy near Evans Head in NSW
- West to Toowoomba and Stanthorpe
- East to Straddie
- It does not cover the Brisbane Valley & Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trails for which we have a companion publication