Ultimate Direction Ultra Vest 6.0
Bring your next ultra to the next level with a lightweight design specific for ultra running, featuring waterproof pockets and efficient details dedicated to long miles. The Ultimate Direction Ultra Vest uses the latest in fully customizable vest-fit technology with the ultra-durable Comfort Cinch™ 3.0 and protective mesh panels that prevent chafing over many miles. A roomier cut in the back and spacious arm holes provide a wider, taller fit for larger frames than their Vesta version.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethelyne cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.
- Comes with 4 hooks and bugee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with T-hook adjustments
- Zippered rear lat pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn.
- Stretch mesh back panel and bungee system to accommodate smaller items.
- Waterproof main pocket with zippered clamshell opening.
- One waterproof and one water resistant shoulder stash pocket for pills and other small items.
100% silicone coated nylon
82% nylon 12% spandex
Weight (without bottles): 230 g (8.11 oz)
Volume: 10.3 L (629 in3)
Ultimate Direction Vest Sizing Chart
Measure while wearing the clothes you intend to wear and note that when full of gear, vests will fit smaller than while empty. A vest which fits correctly won't ride up, chafe or stop you from breathing.
|Small||58–81 cm||23–32 cm|
How To Measure
If you have any questions that can't be answered here, feel free to contact us a call in store for help.