The North Face VECTIV Enduris 2 | Womens
The North Face VECTIV Enduris is the most supportive in their ultra-distance trail running range and provides long-lasting comfort and support, even on the most rugged terrain. This shoe combines VECTIV™ technology that optimizes energy return and delivers forward propulsion, a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, an internal heel support that offer a closer fit, and breathable, flexible mesh uppers-making it our most comfortable ride yet.
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays at the toe and heel for lightweight protection
- Internal heel counter provides support and a precise fit
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Super-lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
Drop: 6 mm
Lugs: 3.5 mm
31 mm/25 mm stack height
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size.