Salomon Pulsar Trail | Womens
Make every day feel like your best day on the trails. PULSAR TRAIL features our soft and springy Energy Surge midsole for lively response and fluid, smooth transitions, coupled with Energy Blade for propulsion. A higher stack height brings added comfort underfoot.
Fun and bouncy | Energy Surge is a super springy and comfortable midsole compound that brings pop and smooths out your stride.
Responsive | Energy Blade-assisted propulsion for energy transfer that drives you forward without sacrificing velocity. Featuring a softer, more flexible Energy Blade than Pulsar Pro.
Confidence inspiring grip | Super grippy Contragrip MA rubber and an optimized lug geometry will keep you steady and safe from slippage even on fast and gnarly rides.
Lug depth: 3.5mm
Heel stack height: 32.6mm
Forefoot stack height: 26.6mm
If you're between two sizes, go for the larger one as this item is close fitting
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.