OOFOS OOriginal Thong
No matter how much you are on the move during the day, OOFOS' unique OOfoam Technology and Patented Foot-Bed provide unparalleled impact absorption, comfort and support while reducing fatigue and enhancing recovery.
Runners' feet endure the brunt of the repetitive pounding of the sport and it is no surprise that pain and long-term injuries can occur if you don’t recover effectively. Conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Stress Fracture and Extensor Tendonitis can develop.
OOFOS customers have reported relief from the pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis. This is due to the increased impact absorption our shoes provide and the patented biomechanically engineered footbed that helps increase circulation and provides superior arch support. The material flexes with your foot and the surface you are walking on simultaneously, relieving pressure and cushioning your feet.
Technical Advantages of OOfoam over traditional cushioning materials:
- Significantly more comfort, cushioning and natural articulation
- 37% more impact absorption
- Longer lasting support and cushioning
- Arch support for most foot-types
- Durable wear
- Machine washable
|OOfoam Technology||OOfoam absorbs 37% more shock than other materials|
|Reduces Stress||Reduces stress on sore feet, knees and lower back|
|Arch Support||Cradles and supports your arches|
|Engineered Footbed||Biomechanically designed footbed allows natural motion|
|Comfortable||Soft, conforming toe post eliminates toe chafing|
|Waterproof||Shower/beach-ready and moisture resistant|
|Antibacterial||Doesn’t retain smell or bacteria|
|Durable||Durable OOfoam holds its cushion and support|
|Lightweight||So light they float|
SIZING is all in whole US Sizes.
- If you normally wear a whole size: Order the same whole size OOFOS.
- If you normally wear a half size, women should order a half size UP for best fit while Men should order a half size DOWN for best fit.
- If you have wide foot, OOFOS recommend to order a size up.