Designed for feet that don't hurt. High performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection.
- Lightweight Achilles Tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing while functioning as a heel lock.
- THOR•WICK®COOL fiber in the ball and heel pads provides enhanced moisture management.
- Specially sculpted THORLO® pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed. All but most of the essential padding, significantly reducing the weight of the sock.
- Ultra lightweight sock frame. Nylon covered LYCRA® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit.
- Mesh Polyester for maximum breathability.
- Length: micro mini-crew
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 66% THOR•WICK® COOL , 20% Nylon , 1% Elastic , 13% Polyester
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
WHAT INDEPENDENT CLINICAL STUDIES SAY ABOUT THORLOS
Thorlos padding has been the subject of eight independent clinical research studies that were published in peer-reviewed medical journals. The results showed the proprietary padding reduces foot pain, blisters and other foot conditions, pressures on the foot and moisture.