Salomon Wildcross | Womens
Combining the latest technologies and fabrics, the Salomon Wildcross keeps up the pace in muddy conditions. With multi-directional lugs for extra grip and SensiFit™ wings to hold your foot securely in place, you can focus your attention on picking up the speed. The drop and stack height have been optimized to give you just the right amount of stability.
Enhanced grip | A full rubber Contagrip® outsole with multi-dimensional lugs gives you more traction in the mud.
Anatomical fit | More space for your toes, DreamTex wings and water-repellent TUP mesh to keep your foot secure and comfy.
Reinforced stability | The drop and stack height have been optimized to keep your foot close to the ground.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains, Technical terrains
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, Midfoot strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Salomon Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.