Salomon Ultra Pro | Mens
Running an Ultra tests you and your shoes. ULTRA PRO provides long distance comfort, protection, and support to help your feet as they fatigue, as well as ample grip for any surface. Add a great fit adjustment, and this is the choice for committed endurance runners. ULTRA PRO is designed to help you reach the finish line.
LONG DISTANCE COMFORT | The compound of this midsole maintains its comfort, cushioning and rebound over the distance of an ultra. It won't compress or collapse.
DYNAMIC RIDE | The energy save midsole with a rolling profile, keeps you flowing down the trail. A breaking zone in the sole helps maintain confidence on the descent.
ADJUSTABLE FOOTHOLD | The Sensifit on this shoe has floating wings that make it easy to adjust the forefoot and midfoot support as your needs change throughout a long event. They also provide added protection.
Midsole toe height: 19mm
Midsole heel height: 27mm
Salomon Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.