Salomon Sense Flow 2 | Mens
Like you, this trail running shoe loves to take off and explore. In it's second iteration, Salomon have updated the Sense Flow shoe with an even softer, more elastic sock fit. With active grip, protection, and adjustable foothold, this lightweight shoe combines the best of road and trail running for a cushioned yet dynamic ride in different terrain.
Road-running comfort | With soft, breathable materials, this lightweight shoe fits like a sock and is easy to adjust with an intuitive Quicklace system.
Trail-running ready | Just the right amount of grip, protection, and adjustable foothold for you to set off and start exploring.
Dynamic ride | Built like a rocker, the outsole propels you forwards for a smooth, responsive stride.
Midsole toe height: 11mm
Midsole heel height: 19mm
Salomon Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.