Salomon Sense 4 Pro | Womens
Ideal for picking up the pace on fast, rolling terrain, the Salomon SENSE 4 PRO draws on road-running standards for a dynamic ride and just the right amount of protection. To give you extra grip and stability, this PRO level SENSE shoe is packed with trail-specific features like a hydrophobic upper and Contagrip® specific compound for premium traction.
Road-running inspiration | A soft hydrophobic upper, just the right amount of cushioning and optimized midsole featuring Optivibe vibration-reduction technology ensure a dynamic ride.
Extra grip | The full rubber Contagrip® outsole offers premium traction, while Profeel film protects your feet from sharp objects on the trail.
Precise performance | Optimized drop (4mm) for greater precision and stability, and a more efficient forward transition.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Waterproofness: Water repellent
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Terrain: All types of terrain
Salomon Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.