Salomon S/Lab Sense 8 Soft Ground | Unisex
Developed with top athletes, the updated version of the iconic SALOMON S/LAB SENSE shoe features softer cushioning under the front of the foot and a new anti-debris evacuation system. Offering the same ground feel, precision and foothold, the shoe is now even lighter with deeper lugs than the Hard Ground version to anchor you in soft, wet terrain.
Lightweight support | Weighing just 215g, the shoe is minimalist while retaining all the key features like ground filter and precise foothold.
Cushioned protection | A rigidified toe cap and arch add an extra layer of protection, while softer cushioning under the front of the foot increases comfort.
Lasting comfort | Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel. A knitted elasticized sock directly integrated into the upper keeps debris out, while openings facilitate water evacuation.
Intensity of usage: Racing only
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Anatomical fit: Slim fit
Biomechanical fit: Forefoot strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Salomon Footwear Sizing Chart
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models (X-ULTRA WIDE, SPEEDCROSS WIDE, XA PRO WIDE) have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.