Salomon S/Lab Pulsar Shoe
Designed for Kilian Jornet to break some of the most iconic course records, the new S/Lab Pulsar uses cutting-edge technology from Salomon’s legendary S/LAB. When he asked for a shoe to run fast on trails, Salomon's product development team took up the challenge, creating an ultra-light, precise and dynamic shoe weighing an incredible 170g. With a soft sock-fit, reinforced breathable Matryx® mesh and new strategic cushioning, you’ll feel like you’re going to take off.
Lightweight performance | With Salomon's lightest midsole and almost weightless advanced upper, you'll feel fast in one of the lightest S/LAB shoes ever, coming in at just under 170g.
Propulsive ride | Just the right amount of strategic cushioning keeps you agile on non-technical trails.
Precise fit | With a sock-like fit and breathable Matryx® mesh reinforced by Aramid fibers, this shoe cradles your foot like a glove.
Intensity of usage: Racing only
Terrain: All types of terrain
Biomechanical fit: Forefoot strike
Drop: Low Drop (<8)
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.