Salomon S/Lab Pulsar 2 | Unisex
Inspired by Salomon's top athletes for record-breaking races, the Salomon S/LAB PULSAR 2 showcases the latest S/LAB technology and know-how. It’s just as light, precise and dynamic as its predecessor, weighing just 170g. With Matryx® mesh, a sock-like fit and strategic cushioning, the updated upper and heel construction gently wrap your foot.
Be ready for take-off.
With Salomon's lightest midsole and almost weightless advanced upper, you'll feel fast in one of the lightest S/LAB shoes ever, coming in at just 170g.
Just the right amount of strategic cushioning keeps you agile on the trail.
With a sock-like fit and breathable Matryx® mesh reinforced by Aramid fibers, this shoe cradles your foot like a glove.
- Tight, Anti-Debris Mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lightweight, responsive Energy Foam, created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- This patented technology Matryx® upper is weaved in with aramid fiber which offers a comfortable and efficient foot mapping support.
- All Terrain Contragrip®
- Lace storage pocket in tongue
- EVA sockliner
- Quicklace™ laces
Lug depth: 2.5mm
Heel stack: 24.5mm
Forefoot stack: 18.5mm
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
Free delivery on all Australian orders over $69.
Upgrade to Express Delivery for $10 on all orders over $69.
|Order Value||Postage Cost|
|Order Value||Postage Cost|
All our deliveries are made with Australia Post's carbon neutral parcel delivery service. Read our full delivery information.
Returns, Exchanges and RefundsSee our full returns policy.
2024 Christmas Delivery
|Australia (excl. WA and NT)||18th December||21st December|
|WA||15th December||20th December|
|NT||14th December||20th December|
These dates are provided by Australia Post, and are outlines for delivery to Metro areas. For rural deliveries, please allow additional time.