Salomon Pulsar Trail Pro | Mens
The Salomon PULSAR TRAIL PRO is quick, nimble and packed with their most responsive tech to propel you forwards and keep your transitions smooth, however long the run. Energy Blade built into the springy midsole activates propulsion and drive, while Energy Surge foam gives your run extra pop and response. An anti-debris collar keeps out trail rubble.
Responsive | Energy Blade-powered propulsion for energy transfer that propels you forward without sacrificing velocity. Energy Blade is a light TPU plate built into the midsole. The joined efforts of blade, midsole foam and sole geometry activates forward propulsion and ensures stability on trails.
Fun and Bouncy | Energy Surge is a super springy and comfortable midsole compound that brings pop and smooths out your stride.
Confidence Inspiring Grip | Super grippy Contragrip MA rubber and an optimized lug geometry will keep you steady and safe from slippage even on fast and gnarly rides.
Heel stack height: 33mm
Forefoot stack height: 27mm
Calculate your own measurements as shown below, then select your product size
Salomon wide fitting models have approx.+12mm increase in forefoot volume vs standard fit
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||USM||USW||JP|
|4 UK||22||36 2/3||4.5||5.5||22.5|
|4.5 UK||22.5||37 1/3||5||6||23|
|5.5 UK||23.5||38 2/3||6||7||24|
|6 UK||24||39 1/3||6.5||7.5||24.5|
|7 UK||25||40 2/3||7.5||8.5||25.5|
|7.5 UK||25.5||41 1/3||8||9||26|
|8.5 UK||26.5||42 2/3||9||10||27|
|9 UK||27||43 1/3||9.5||10.5||27.5|
|10 UK||28||44 2/3||10.5||11.5||28.5|
|10.5 UK||28.5||45 1/3||11||12||29|
|11.5 UK||29.5||46 2/3||12||13||30|
|12 UK||30||47 1/3||12.5||13.5||30.5|
|13 UK||31||48 2/3||13.5||14.5||31.5|
|13.5 UK||31.5||49 1/3||14||15||32|
|14.5 UK||32.5||50 2/3||15||16||33|
How to measure
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.