Petzl Nao | 700 Reactive Headlamp
Ultra-powerful, rechargeable multi-beam headlamp. It features REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adapts light intensity to the needs of the user.
With 700 lumens of power, NAO sets the standard for night trails! It is intelligent, and entirely devoted to performance. During activity, with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, NAO analyzes ambient light and instantly adjusts the brightness to the needs of the athlete. With energy optimized and manipulations reduced to a minimum, the trail runner can concentrate on the race!
- REACTIVE LIGHTING technology means the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery use
- Depending on the chosen burn time (6h30 or 12 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in two modes: MAX POWER and MAX AUTONOMY
- Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
- Multi-beam lighting: combines a wide beam for proximity lighting with a focused beam for long-range vision
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery: universal charging with micro USB port, battery charge indicator
- Headlamp is very stable on the head: adjustable headband is very comfortable, additional top strap for technical activities
- Accessory belt kit for NAO (sold separately) allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Brightness||Lighting distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|Reactive Lighting||Max autonomy||305lm||80m||12hr||15lm for 12hr|
|Max Power||700lm||135m||6hr 30|
|Constant Lighting||Max autonomy||120lm||60m||8h|
|Max Power||500lm||130m||1hr 30|