Naked Running Band
It’s the sound of your feet hitting the pavement.
The rush as you leap over logs and plow through puddles.
For you, running is more than exercise - it’s life.
It’s where you feel yourself. Free from stress, judgment, and pressure.
The Naked® Running Band is a high-performance, mega-capacity running belt which utilises a four-way exclusive Power Mesh for comfort and practicality. The Naked® running waist belt is the lightest, most breathable, non-chafing, bounce-resistant, and versatile product of its kind. The belt comes in sizes 1 to 12 (28" to 39" or 71 cm to 99 cm), ensuring a great fit for lots of body shapes.
Simply put your feet through the continuous loop band and slide it up and over your hips. No further adjustment of the waist pack is required. There’s room for your water, phone, keys, sunglasses, and more. And the best part? You won’t even notice it’s there!
So, run hard, fast, and free. Run Naked®.
- Breathable and fast drying
- Non chafing, bounce resistant Naked® Exopower mesh
- Lightweight (2.3oz)
- Holds multiple brands and sizes of hydration flasks
- Carry energy gels, fuel bars, sunglasses, headlamp
- Safely holds all sizes of smart phones
- Reflective safety elements
- Silicone grip loops for rain shell and trekking poles
- Secure race number attachments
- Internal micro clip for securing keys
- Full unisex range of 12 sizes
- 2+ liters of capacity
To find the perfect fit for you, measure the circumference of your waist where you want to wear your band (up high on your waist, on your hips, or low over your butt) and select the correct size according to the charts below. The measurement taken will be where the top of the running band will sit. If you're unsure or even slightly over a whole inch, always go up one size. Remember, it is a high performance compression garment so don't suck your tummy in or hold your breath while measuring. Sizing is unrelated to your regular pants size.