A mountain running, endurance shoe with great shock absorption, designed for long distance trails, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for use on long training session.
Akasha, a Sanskrit word for “ether”, is the La Sportiva Mountain Running shoe with the greatest shock absorption: dedicated to the world of endurance competitions, it is perfect on long distance runs, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for long training sessions.
The Cushion Platform™ footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race. The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTion™ provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker™ solution to promote the natural movement “external heel – internal toe” of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
- Uppers: Breathable Air Mesh + PU leather at the rear and Dynamic ProTechTion at the toe.
- Lining: Mesh non slip.
- Midsole: Injected EVA and Cushion Platform.
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running.
- Sole: FriXion XT dual density with Trail Rocker system.
- Drop: 6 mm
- Sizes: EU 36 - 43 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 560 g (pair, size 38)
- High volume: Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
- Vegan friendly
La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run, which gives you a better fit! MORE SIZES = BETTER FIT!
La Sportiva Footwear Size Conversion Chart
|US MENS||EUROPEAN||US WOMENS|