inov-8 Trailroc 285 | Womens
Re-invention at it’s finest, the TRAILROC has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in inov-8’s trail running range for 2017. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new women’s TRAILROC 285 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long kilometres, the TRAILROC™ 285 offers more protection, support and comfort. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a next Generation PowerFlow+ EVA cushioned midsole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for training on hard and rocky Australian trails.
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Very Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Molded, 6mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- New (M) Medium fit, A “middle of the road” more natural fit ensuring the shoe allows for toe splay and a good option for those with a normal to slightly wider forefoot
- TriC Sole: a carefully considered combination of three rubber compounds for maximum durability and grip on all hard rocky terrain.
- Effective yet flexible stone protection utilising the new 5th Gen Metashank.
Weight: 285gm (average)
Stack: Heel 21.5mm / Forefoot 13.5mm
Drop: 8mm (two Arrow)
Midsole: Injected EVA
Shank: 5th Gen Metashank
Lug depth: 4mm
*Scheduled to arrive in store from 5th May 2017