Lightweight, with a 3mm drop, the F-Lite 195 Knit Edition is for athletes developing a strong, natural running style and seeking increased proprioception or those looking for a light fast training shoe for the gym or box. New RopeTec™ reinforcements through the arch area deliver increased burn protection on rope climbs and descents, while the sticky rubber outsole ensures outstanding grip and stability when smashing WOD based workouts in training and road running competition.
This low to the ground shoe provides a very stable base for weight training while offering a light weight, fast feel for sprint workouts and is often used as a road racer, particularly for those well into their minimal running.
An updated, injected EVA midsole makes it a smooth ride, with the sticky rubber outsole delivering amazing grip and stability. A great all-round functional fitness performer, an evolutionary shoe that still delivers against its competition in the box, throw down after throw down.
- Durable synthetic knit upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Lightly Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and breathability
- Breathable mesh lining to for comfort in all conditions
- Stack: 6mm forefoot / 9mm heel (3mm differential)
- Molded, 3mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- ROPE-TEC: An all new level of protection through the mid-foot ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing
- (P) Performance fit: a slightly snug fit ensuring the shoe stays true against the foot in any movement, in any direction
Sizing: This shoe offers (P) PRECISION FIT. It delivers a firm hold, ensuring minimal lateral foot movement when running on technical terrain or during multi-plane movements where agility and speed are key. PRECISION FIT suits a narrow to standard foot width and technical, race conditions.
Weight: 210g (approx)
Sole Compound: Sticky rubber, with a low profile tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces both in and out of the box