inov-8 Trailfly Ultra G 300 Max | Womens
GLOBAL RELEASE: 8th April 2020 | Very limited stock available - order yours now!
If your size isn't available - please check the "Mens" shoe here as there is a small overlap in sizing.
The inov-8 TRAILFLY ULTRA G 300 MAX is a revolutionary trail shoe featuring the world’s first Graphene-enhanced foam, called G-FLY. The foam delivers 25% greater energy return and retains its optimum levels of underfoot rebound and comfort for longer, so runners feel faster and fresher over greater distances.
Pioneering a new way for cushioned ultra running shoes, the TRAILFLY ULTRA G 300 MAX also features a unique underfoot ADAPTER-FLEX groove, allowing it to adapt and react to the terrain like no other. And that’s not all. GRAPHENE-GRIP rubber delivers the world’s toughest trail traction, while the supportive upper fit adapts to the natural changes of the foot when running big miles. It’s time to defy the limits of your long run.
LONG LASTING GRIP | Graphene-enhanced rubber in the outsole delivers the world's toughest grip - sticky traction, increased durability, 50% stronger, more elasitc and harder wearing than regular outsoles.
RUN LONGER | Graphene-enhanced G-FLY cushioned foam is more resistant to wear. It retains its thickness and optimum levels of snappy energy return for longer, helping runners feel faster and fresher over greater distances. Incredible energy return AND increased durability! Great for ultra-runners who want the same underfoot comfort after 50km, 100km and further!
RESPONSIVE RIDE | A 10mm deep ADAPTER-FLEX groove allow this max cushioned shoe to adapt, react and mould to uneven terrain. Enjoy the responsive ride that inov-8 shoes are well known for, but with more cushioning for your long runs.
- Graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip: insane sticky traction AND increased durability, no compromise.
- Scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic, 50% harder wearing than regular outsoles.
- Multi-directional lugs improve both propulsion at the front and braking at the rear.
- Spacing between the lugs prevents debris from sticking to the outsole, while water dispersion channels and rubber dimples give extra grip on slick surfaces.
- Vertical grooves cut into the rubber allow your foot’s bones to move more independently, aiding adaptability and flexible grip when running over uneven terrain.
MIDSOLE & INSOLE:
- Graphene-enhanced G-FLY cushioned foam is more resistant to wear. It retains its thickness and optimum levels of snappy energy return for longer, helping runners feel faster and fresher over greater distances. Incredible energy return AND increased durability!
- G-FLY foam gives 25% more energy return. Lab tests show that even when the foam is aged to mimic extensive use, it still delivers more energy return than some unaged foams. Athletes testing the foam said it was still performing well after 1,200km – double the industry standard.
- 30mm stack heights in the heel and 24mm in the forefoot, make this inov-8's most cushioned shoe ever.
- A 6mm drop (heel to toe differential) hits the sweet spot for long-distance comfort.
- A revolutionary 10mm deep ADAPTER-FLEX groove allow the shoe to adapt, react and mould to uneven terrain for a responsive ride.
- BOOMERANG insole delivers 40% more energy return – and greater cushioning – than standard insoles. It retains its 6mm thickness and optimum performance level for longer, while wicking away unwanted moisture.
- A supportive fit that adjusts to the natural movements and swelling of the foot when running long distances.
- Lightweight, breathable air mesh materials further aid a soft, natural feel without compromising on durability.
- A wide toe-box (grade 5 on inov-8's 1-5 fit scale) and lightweight racer tongue enhance the overall comfort, while a double-layered toe guard increases protection against rocky terrain.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
Inov-8 Footweat Sizing Chart
|UK Size||EU Size||US Size