Built on a new wider last, the Stinson ATR 4 is a trail running shoe with a much improved fit, appropriate to what you’re going to put it through: namely, long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads you choose.
This versatile All Terrain performer features a wider flare in the forefoot and toe which, allied with the shoe’s cushion and durability, means you can go farther and longer. And with more lugs, more tightly packed, you can be surefooted whatever the conditions.
Stinson 4 truly puts the All Terrain in ATR. It’s aggressive-looking and aggressive doing, taking you far and wide in comfort.
- Speedframe construction for midfoot capture and support
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner
- Updated with a wider platform and more accommodating fit
- Stable late stage Meta-Rocker
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE for maximum, lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
|Brand||Hoka One One|