Hoka Torrent 2 | Mens
A nimble trail racer, the Hoka One One Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a beautiful combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
Heel stack: 23mm
Forefoot stack: 18mm
Hoka's standard width for women's models is B and for men's models, D. Their wide shoes are D width in women's models and EE for men's models.
The Torrent 2 is a quality running shoe, comfortable toe box, and provides great stability for road or trail.
I am new to trail running and was looking for a running shoe that was light with good cushioning while still giving good all round support. The Hoka Torrent 2 met my criteria and I have not been disappointed. The price and quick and efficient service from Trail Co was excellent.