Hoka Stinson ATR 6 | Mens
The sixth edition of one of HOKA's most enduring models, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.”
Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE(R) yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and the closely spaced lugs ensure stability.
Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Hoka One One Footwear Sizing Chart
I recently purchased a pair of size11.5 Hoka One Stinson ATR 6 Shoes. Previously, I had never heard of the brand. I found them to be very well made & a perfect fit for my feet (wide). I have only worn them so far for a couple of rough road walks. Initially, I have found their "springiness" a little disconcerting, as they are obviously designed more for running. I am sure though that I will get used to that with more use. The only other observation that I am currently qualified to make is that they are hot to wear. I feel that they are possibly more suited to winter wear. I should point out that I really only use these shoes for day to day wear & possibly this is not what they are designed for. In summary, I like the look of the shoes, they appear to be very well made & I am sure they will end up being a good thing. The Trial Co was an easy company to deal with & to have confidence in & delivery was swift & painless.