Hoka Evo Mafate 2 | Mens
Created with input from elite trail athletes, the EVO Mafate 2 takes performance on the trails to the next level. With an entirely new upper, the EVO Mafate 2 utilizes lightweight, secure and durable MATRYX fabric and features a breathable vamp for an improved fit and a soft, flexible feel. And the EVO Mafate 2 still has Hoka's signature cushion with an aggressive outsole, so you can attack any trail. Run far and wide in comfort.
- Patented MATRYX® technology offers a lightweight, durable and secure fit
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
- Gussetted tounge prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- Lightweight compressed EVA midsole provides comfort
- Rubberized foam midsole/ outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression
- Sculpted arch pod includes support for medial control
- 5mm Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole
- Sculpted, agressive lugs for the most critical conditions
- Rubber composition for unparalleled grip on wet rocks
Stack Height: 33mm/29mm
Hoka One One Footwear Sizing Chart
These are a true HOKA shoe; soft, cushioned midsole that go a long way to making long runs comfortable, with the added benefit of an aggressive Vibram rubber tread for confidence they won’t let you slip or slide. Had these for about 3 months and done a lot of hills and long runs in them and they look almost new. Very impressed with how they’re holding up.