Fractel Cap | Ananyi Limited Edition
The FRACTEL™ "ANANYI" Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with South Australian artist Elizabeth Close. The Pitjantjatjara word 'ANANY' means “going to or from” fits this Cap's purpose. This Limited Edition piece represents a story, culture & the achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Elizabeth’s motifs and iconography in this work speak to a concept that is central to her practice - Connection to Country. The relationships with the landscape that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have is difficult to measure or quantify. It is difficult to articulate.
This work reflects the way in which songlines and creation stories can be seen and felt today through this connection between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and Country. "There is no delineation between people, earth, sea and sky; animal, bird and plant. They are all inherently as much a part of us as we are of them." Elizabeth Close.
Limited to 130 units worldwide.
- In addition to the Trail Co., Fractel is a 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Designed in Australia
Machine Wash Cold
Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
Weight: 59 grams