Fractel Bucket Hat | Apmere Limited Edition
Fractel's latest Indigenous Collaboration with artist, Ambrose Killian is here. This piece was inspired by a bird’s eye image of Ambrose’s family’s country on his Nanna’s side – Santa Teresa, or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
The FRACTEL Bucket Hat is a warm-weather staple. They've taken the best elements of their Cap & Legionnaire designs to create the ultimate in 360 degree protection. Combining breathable mesh with UPF+50 Recycled panels, the Bucket Hat is the pinnacle of performance and style.
This product is made with Bluesign® certified, 100% Recycled Polyester.
- Along with The Trail Co, Fractel is a 1% For The Planet contributor
- Made using Bluesign® certified recycled fabric
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective embroidered logo at front and woven logo at rear
Machine Wash Cold
Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
Size 56.5cm or 60cm
Weight: 75 grams
Designed in Australia
S/M: 56.5 cm
L/XL: 60 cm
|S / M||L / XL|