A guidebook of shorter, easier, more accessible family-friendly bushwalks in South East Queensland.
- It's bang up to date
- It only covers easier, shorter bushwalks
- It only covers easily accessible bushwalks, you don't need a 4WD
- Every bushwalk is illustrated with a brand new finely detailed topographic map
- It covers every qualifying bushwalk in the region
- It has a family orientation - you don't need to be a serious hiker to enjoy it
What area does it cover?
North to Noosa and Kin Kin
South to the border
West to Gatton
East to North Stradbroke Island
Who will enjoy the book?
Families looking for adventure and exercise
Schools, Scouts, Guides
What trails are in the book?
Our criteria for selecting bushwalks are:
- Well formed trails, not bush-bashing routes
- Usually signed, sometimes not
- Most designed, built and maintained as recreational trails
- Not too steep and rugged
- Not too long
- Reasonably accessible - 4WD or ferry generally not required
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.