Black Diamond's lightest Z-Pole, built for mountain athletes and weight conscious adventurers, the Distance Carbon Z is now stronger, with improved joint support, and more durable, making it the ultimate in folding-pole performance.
With 100% carbon construction, the Distance Carbon Z weighs just 9 ounces and features a three-section foldable design that allows for fast-response deployment. The Distance Carbon Z’s joint support is improved, making them 30% stiffer, and they’re now more durable with reinforcements around the locking mechanism and upper shaft. Non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and a lightweight, EVA foam grip round out this pole as a lightweight detail-driven pillar in pole tech.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminum ring to protect carbon
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Weight Per Pair:
[100 cm] 273 g (9.6 oz)
[110 cm] 284 g (10 oz)
[120 cm] 298 g (10.5 oz)
[130 cm] 315 g (11.1 oz)
[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
[110 cm] 36 cm (14 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
[130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.