Sporting Gore-Tex® waterproof / breathable performance, these technical low-cut trail shoes offer underfoot support along with stability and protection for fast hiking on and off trails.
Footwear closure: Lace-up
Upper: Suede leather/nylon
Lining: Waterproof breathable membrane/polyester
Midsole: Dual-density EVA
Support: Thermoplastic urethane plate
Outsole: Rubber blend
- Waterproof leather uppers feature breathable polyester mesh panels to keep feet comfortable
- Gore-Tex waterproof bootie liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Polyester lining materials are luxuriously soft and wick moisture away from feet
- Sensifit system works to cradle the feet, providing a precise and secure fit
- Advanced chassis is light and stable underfoot, maximizing motion control for an efficient and responsive ride without excess weight
- Quick Fit lace system is compact and secure with 1-pull tightening that is easy-on, easy-off; lace pocket provides easy storage
- Gusseted tongues create a continuous connection between tongues and the uppers, sealing out debris and providing smooth transition across instep area for all-day comfort
- Mud guards and integrated rubber toe caps provide durable protection from roots, rocks and other rough terrain
- Injection-molded EVA midsoles provide excellent cushioning underfoot and anatomically designed support
- Ortholite sockliners combine a specific Ortholite foam with contoured EVA heel cups that allow for better heel support and added cushioning
- Contagrip rubber outsoles hiking shoes provide dependable traction
Change of mind returns are not available for Sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.