TEMPORARY SHIPPING INFORMATION:
We are very excited to be attending the expo at Ultra-Trail Australia on Thurs 17th and Fri 18th May. We've packed up the van with lots of goodies, including some stock in this product, which may result in delays for shipping this item. If you need it quickly, please call our friendly team in store on (07) 3123 4824 to confirm whether they have any left in stock. Otherwise, we will have it back in store and ready for shipping or pick up by Wed 23rd May. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. It' white or red, continuous, 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, the e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED helps you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
Light output: 50 lumens
Weight: 26 g
Beam pattern: wide
Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||STANDARD||15 lm||6 m||12 h|
|MAX POWER||50 lm||10 m||9 h|
|strobe||15 lm||visible at 100 m for 95 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||100 m||15 h|
|strobe||visible at 100 m for 70 h|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.