This men’s training shoe provide superior comfort, stability, power and lateral support for your longest, fastest workouts. The ALL TRAIN 215 is responsive and flexible and moves with you naturally, supporting your feet during high impact agility, strength and speed workouts. Designed for high intensity workouts, HIIT, F45, Circuit training, strength training, endurance strength workouts, boxing workouts, speed workouts, bootcamp classes, plyometric training, agility training.
“I’m a ‘Swiss army knife, all-in-one training type shoe guy’ and these are the holy grail.” – RizzKnows –
- Highly durable synthetic upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Padded elasticated tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- New ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. The elastic mesh liner hugs your foot like a glove for comfort and more support.
- Medium (M) fit, A middle of the road fit (not too wide, not too narrow) ensuring the shoe allows a natural foot splay with under weight or for those with wide feet. Compared to other shoe brands this would be similar to a “D” that most Nike or Adidas shoes would be.
- Sole Compound: Sticky rubber outsole in key areas, delivers ultimate grip at the forefoot for secure foot placement on quick movements and turns.
- Rubber outsole: The outsole’s geometric design is built with triangular claw-cleat shapes in multi-directional placement for traction on any movement in every direction.
- Special note, this shoe does not have rope protection built in and is not designed for rope climbing.
- Weight: 215gm (Average)
- Stack: Heel 20mm / 12mm
- Drop: 8mm
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat Depth: 3mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.