The TrailTalon 250 brings athletes closer to the terrain with its 4mm drop. Offering optimal cushioning and comfort for the long-distance athlete racing over trails and mountains while also delivering increased levels of proprioception. A flatter outsole ensures a stable ride when fatigue sets in.
The 250 offers a high performance, long distance specialist trail shoe with a great balance of protection and proprioception for the developing trail runner or as a cushioned option for ultra distance running training. inov-8’s ground breaking Tri-C™ compound outsole of three different rubber compounds (Soft Sticky, Hard Sticky and Endurance) offers industry leading grip and durability, while the third generation Meta-Shank™III ensures natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running experience mile after mile after mile.
- Upper: The updated high performance upper made of a new denser three dimensional quick drying mesh that delivers superior durability and breathability.
- TriC Sticky rubber: A carefully blended combination of three different rubbers make up the RaceUltra sole, firm, medium sticky and soft sticky rubber, all specifically located to deliver traction and Grip over mixed terrain while specialising in hard compact earth over long distances.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- TerraDaptor™ The heel includes the Terradapt system to allow a controlled level of flex to the runner while not collapsing when form starts to fade at the latter stages of long runs.
- Gaiter Attachment: An all new upper design incorporates gaiter pockets to the ankle area allowing a low profile gaiter to be clipped in with no fuss or extra weight.
Weight: 225gm (approx)
Stack: 17.5mm Heel / 13.5mm Forefoot = 4mm
Midsole: Injected EVA
Cleat depth: 4mm
Sizing note: This shoe offers (S) STANDARD FIT. It includes a wide toe box, allowing toes to splay when running. STANDARD FIT is ideal for athletes with wider feet and / or those doing longer training sessions. The standard fit collection has a shorter overall length than Inov8's PRECISION FIT shoes, approximately a 1/2 size.
Change of mind returns are not available for Sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.