Re-invention at it’s finest, the new TRAILROC V2 has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in Inov-8’s trail running range for 2017. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new men’s TRAILROC 270 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running fast and light, the men’s TRAILROC™ 270 offers light weight yet durable protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with a next Generation PowerFlow+ EVA cushioned mid-sole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for stripped back racing on typical Australian trails.
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Very Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Molded, 6mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- (M) Medium fit, A “Middle of the road” fit ensuring the shoe allows for toe splay while running and a good option for those with a normal to a slightly wider forefoot
- TriC Sole: a carefully considered combination of three rubber compounds for maximum durability and grip on all hard rocky terrain.
- Effective yet flexible stone protection utilising the new 5th Gen Metashank.
Weight: 270gm (average)
Cushion: Heel 15.5mm / Forefoot 11.5mm
Drop: 4mm (One Arrow)
Midsole: Injected PowerFlow+ EVA
Shank: 5th Gen Metashank
Lug depth: 4mm
*Scheduled to arrive in store from 5th May 2017
Change of mind returns are not available for Sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Trail Co. Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.